Long Tours for Inbound Visitors
We offer guided long tours to hidden and fascinating spots to foreign visitors.
We can also provide custom-made tours to meet the individual needs of our clients. Model Tours
Inbound Experience Content
We provide attractive inbound experience contents that can be experienced in a short period of time, such as one day or half a day.
We offer a wide range of services, from research and discovery of local resources to tour creation and promotion, as well as human resource development for guides and training for receiving visitors.
We can provide consulting services not only for DMOs and tourism businesses, but also for other businesses.
- We provide one-stop services ranging from the identification of local tourism resources to negotiations with local operators and the establishment of a content sales system.
Content improvement and multilingualization
- We conduct monitoring tours with the participation of people from the target market to confirm the reaction of customers who have actually experienced the contents.
- Based on quantitative feedback such as questionnaires and qualitative responses such as interviews, we will improve the content.
- We will also produce tools for multilingualization to meet new targets.
Guide human resource development
- We train local guide personnel to sustainably implement the created content. In addition to the participation of existing local guide organizations, we will recruit new guides to strengthen human resources.
- We can provide a wide range of courses from basic guiding to practical courses in foreign languages.
Inbound training (training to improve the ability to respond to foreign tourists)
- We conduct various seminars for local business operators to build a smooth system for accepting tourists.
- We offer a wide range of training programs, such as ICT system introduction, multilingual tool production, and hospitality English courses.
Sales Promotion Support
- To promote future sales, we invite travel agencies and travel media with the potential to attract visitors to the region to participate in FAM tours. This is an opportunity to experience the highlights and contents of the region and make contacts with operators.
- We will also disseminate information on our own media and media that are frequently viewed in the target market.
Sales website development
- In addition to tour sales through our company, we also provide support for content posting on the websites of local DMOs and tourism associations to ensure ongoing sales.
Guide Interpreter Dispatch
We provide interpreter guides to provide guidance to overseas visitors.
In addition to tour guides, we can also provide regular interpretation services, including staff with experience in multilingual facilitation.
Our staff of qualified interpreter-guides can provide speedy services.
For even higher quality, we can also provide native speakers to carefully examine expressions for more appealing ones.
We can provide multilingual articles for pamphlets and websites that introduce local travel contents.
In addition to multilingualization based on Japanese articles, we can also create content by native writers.
Dispatch Inbound Foreign Network
We have established a closed network of foreigners residing in Japan.
By utilizing a pool of human resources with specialized skills, we can assign the right person to the right job, such as monitors of tourist facilities, foreign models for photo shooting materials, and influencer support.
Marketing / Information Dissemination
Our staff, who are well versed in the PR and marketing industry with a focus on tourism, can handle everything from the formulation of communication strategies to media strategies for information dissemination.
We can also provide multilingual support for overseas media and information dissemination through SNS accounts.
Other foreign language and inbound services
We can also provide a variety of other services upon request. Please contact us for more detailed information.